Here at Balance Brisbane Gymnastics all our staff members operate under the
same 5 basic principles:
• Safety First - To provide the safest possible learning environment at all
• Highest Quality - To provide the highest quality programming at all levels.
• Constant Progress - To be continually striving to develop positively in all
areas of our classes.
• Teach and Give Respect - To insist on giving and receiving respect at all times with all
• Promote Effort - To encourage team effort of sport, hard work and
All Balance Brisbane staff members are highly qualified with (National
Coaching Certification Program) Certification, Risk Management, and First
Aid. With decades of experience working with children in sport, we offer
premier quality in coaching for all programs.
For the safety of all participants it is important that appropriate attire be
worn to class.
• Boys: T-shirt & sport shorts above the knee and no cargo shorts
• Girls: Gymnastics leotard or crop top/pants (short or long tights optional) or Tshirt and shorts
• Hair: Hair that can reach the shoulders must be tied back
• Feet: Bare feet only, no gymnastics or ballet slippers are necessary
NO WATCHES, rings, chains, bracelets or dangly earrings
Teen & Adult Programs
• Any comfortable sports clothing
•No clothes with snaps, buckles or other bulky jewellery may be worn during
•Participants wearing inappropriate attire will be asked to change or may not
*No jeans will be allowed in any program. Participants wearing
inappropriate attire will not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
No refunds are issued under any circumstances. Credits for time out of the gym for injury will be applied to future Term fees. Classes go ahead as scheduled.